A new year...
A new decade...
This calls for something big, something extraodinary! 2009 was a GREAT year...the 2000s was a GREAT decade. Time to make this year and this decade the best, most fun time that has ever been. One for the books! I want future generations to read about this upcoming decade and think "I wish I lived back then!" The way I feel about the 20's or the 50's...somehow different, classic, magical.
Changes to be made=be happier, get healthy, get organzied! Go for those dreams that seem hard to reach! Get out of debt! Why not start a blog while I'm at it? Document the momentous occasions that are waiting for me around the corner...through a form other than photography...write down the words I'm thinking as I'm thinking, feeling them. I'm not much of a writer; in fact, this is probably the only time I will capitalize anything whatsoever...please don't judge. Just follow me through my new journey carelessly and with open arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment