Friday, April 2, 2010

milestones

i finally passed my 20 pound milestone yesterday. goodness, does it feel good! It's always a surprise when people notice that i've lost weight or make a comment about it, because while i see the differences, i also see what i still need to get rid of. and because i see myself every day, i don't look all that different.

one thing i have noticed...i ENJOY working out...what?!?! this is the girl that would find any reason to miss gym class in middle/high school. i love turbo kick, and i love going to body pump with em! i don't even mind doing the elliptical for 30-60 minutes. AND i'm considering doing a 5k this summer! hmm...i think i'm becoming a whole new person...in a good way of course!

i guess i can consider myself a "couch potato" no more.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Sarah! 20 pounds....wow! I can't wait to see you so I can tell you that you look great!

    I have made it to 13....but still have 35 to go!

    ReplyDelete